Still looking for that special place where you and your family can celebrate Mother’s Day ? Look no further…Warrington Country Club is the perfect place to celebrate special occasions! This year, we will be holding a Mother’s Day Buffet Brunch on Sunday May 12, from 10:30 AM until 2:30 PM. The brunch will be held in our brand new Arbor Room, overlooking the beautiful grounds surrounding our Bucks County facility with a perfect view for a sunny spring day. Leave the work up to us, and allow your mom and the other special women in your life to enjoy a relaxing day filled with delicious food!
Our extensive brunch menu includes:
- A variety of salads, fruits and grilled seasonal vegetables
- Fresh bakery goods including: rolls, muffins, mini danishes and croissants
- An omelet station with made-to-order eggs and a variety of toppings
- A carving station featuring a roast top round of beef and a Virginia Baked Ham, topped with au jus and creamy horseradish
- Warm cheese blintzes with fruit toppings
- Potato pancakes with applesauce and sour cream
- Poached eggs with Canadian bacon on an English muffin topped with Hollandaise sauce
- Country bacon and sausage
- Challah French toast
- A dessert station featuring strawberry shortcake, brownies, assorted pies and much more
- A variety of beverages, including juices, coffee and tea
Warrington Country Club is very excited to host this special occasion for you and your family. Reservations are required, and brunch only costs $26.95 per adult and $12.95 for children 12 years and younger.
To make a reservation, please call 215-343-1630 and let us know how many people will be attending our Mother’s Day Brunch!