With an average of 22.7 million viewers in the U.S. bearing witness to the most anticipated wedding of 2011, it’s no wonder that Kate’s (not Kim’s) Royal Wedding has become the prominent trend-setter for wedding style in 2012. Regal glamor is in-style, tacky Hollywood is out.
The Warrington Country Club is the perfect setting to reflect the elegant charm of an authentic Bucks County Wedding. Offering both indoorand outdoor wedding venues, The Warrington Country Club can accommodate any bride’s vision of chic.
Clearly, brides today are leaning towards grace and sophistication for their nuptials.
Other wedding trends include:
- An intimate setting, meaning less guests and an emphasis on high quality choices in food and music.
- Bolder, brighter centerpieces, color-blocked from opposite ends of the color spectrum. For example, tangerine balanced against aquamarine or Rose juxtaposed with shades of sapphire.
- Bridesmaids and the Maid of Honor wearing light hues, and even white (gasp!)
- Modest gowns and long white gloves.
- Soft and flowing hair styles, as opposed to severe updo’s.
Contact Warrington Country Club for guidance on bringing your vision of elegance to your Bucks County Wedding. We schedule appointments 7 days a week. Call 215-343-1630.