But as 2014 draws to a close this December 31st, we hope you’ll have the chance to get to know a slightly different side of the County Club.
We’re planning a truly spectacular New Year’s Eve party, and we’d like nothing more than to see you there.
New Year’s Eve at The Warrington will take place on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m.
You can dance the night away to live music by Second Vision, one of Philadelphia’s premier wedding and event bands. And you can check out all the new and impressive renovations at The Warrington, including our window-lined new Arbor Room.
New Year’s Eve at The Warrington Includes:
- A cocktail hour featuring beautiful hors d’oeuvres & stations
- A Viennese Table arrayed with an extravagantly decadent selection of fine cakes and confections
- A splendid sit-down dinner with your choice of three entrée options
- Party favors and a complimentary photo booth to capture your New Year’s Eve memories
- A five-hour top-shelf open bar, and a champagne toast at the chime of midnight
- Live music from Second Vision, Philadelphia’s premiere wedding band
Cost: $120 per person (includes tax, gratuity and party favors!)
Because only a limited number of tickets are available for this unique event, we suggest calling today to place a reservation. We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover. Private tables are available upon request for parties of 8 or more.
For more details, and to view the evening’s full delicious dinner menu, click to view the party invite. And get ready to ring in 2015 in the most fantastically romantic way possible – at the most stunning wedding venue in all of Bucks County.