Still looking for that special place where you and your family can celebrate Mother’s Day ? Look no further…Warrington Country Club is the perfect place to celebrate special occasions! This year, we will be holding a Mother’s Day Buffet Brunch on Sunday May 12, from 10:30 AM until 2:30 PM. The brunch will be held in our brand new Arbor Room, overlooking the beautiful grounds surrounding our Bucks County facility with a perfect view for a sunny spring day. Leave the work up to us, and allow your mom and the other special women in your life to enjoy a relaxing day filled with delicious food!
Our extensive brunch menu includes:
- A variety of salads, fruits and grilled seasonal vegetables
- Fresh bakery goods including: rolls, muffins, mini danishes and croissants
- An omelet station with made-to-order eggs and a variety of toppings
- A carving station featuring a roast top round of beef and a Virginia Baked Ham, topped with au jus and creamy horseradish
- Warm cheese blintzes with fruit toppings
- Potato pancakes with applesauce and sour cream
- Poached eggs with Canadian bacon on an English muffin topped with Hollandaise sauce
- Country bacon and sausage
- Challah French toast
- A dessert station featuring strawberry shortcake, brownies, assorted pies and much more
- A variety of beverages, including juices, coffee and tea
To see the entire Mother’s Day Brunch menu go here.
Warrington Country Club is very excited to host this special occasion for you and your family. Reservations are required, and brunch only costs $26.95 per adult and $12.95 for children 12 years and younger.
To make a reservation, please call 215-343-1630 and let us know how many people will be attending our Mother’s Day Brunch!
Whether it is a high school or college graduation, the graduate deserves to feel honored for their worthy accomplishment. When throwing a graduation party for yourself or a loved one, it’s important to think about every detail during the party planning process, from the venue down to the food you are serving. At Warrington Country Club, we are no stranger to planning a perfect party at our Bucks County venue and we want to share some of our tips to help you with your celebration!
Many times your home may not be the ideal place to hold a large amount of guests for a graduation party. Even if you are able to cater the amount of guests outside, you need to consider how hot it may be by then. Temperatures in the Bucks County Pa area can reach up to 80 or 90 degrees by May or June. If guests are traveling from far distances you want to make sure they are as comfortable as possible when they finally reach the celebration venue. Warrington Country Club offers many options as a venue space for graduation parties and other Bucks County celebrations. Since our makeover, we have added additional spaces and upgraded our other rooms to better accommodate our guests.
After picking the venue, there is nothing more important than providing your guests with a variety of delicious foods! Many times, a buffet with a large spread of many choices is the best way to go for a graduation party. Guests will be spending much of their time socializing with others, congratulating the graduate, signing memory books and may choose to eat at different times. By picking the buffet option, the food will be kept warm and the caterer will add fresh food throughout the party. Our buffet menu options are full of many hot and cold items to choose from.
Memory Books & Photo Collages
It’s nice to have something at the graduation party for guests to look at, sign and leave a message for the graduate and serve as a keepsake for years to come after the party. This can be something very inexpensive and simple.
- Use a blank book for guests to offer the new graduate advice for college or post-college life.
- Create a photo book of the graduate from over the years and have the guests sign it (especially on the pages where they are also in the picture).
- Frame a picture of the graduate from graduation day and use a white matte frame around it so guests can write their congratulations.
Make sure to decide on a venue as early on as possible and make a reservation. After making a reservation, it’s important to get invites out quickly because graduation season can get very busy.
Warrington Country Club can accommodate any size or style graduation party or other celebrations you may want to plan. Our facilities feature a variety of different rooms to fit anyone’s taste. If you are in the midst of planning a party for a graduate, feel free to request more information or call us at 215-343-1630.