- Black & White – is a popular trend for a winter wedding. With guests and your entourage all wearing black, you will stand out in a sparkling white gown. Decorating the venue with black and white will create a dramatic and beautiful contrast.
- Stylized Monograms – of calligraphy has become popular for the winter wedding. Mark your invitations, favors, tableware and adorn the wedding cake.
- The Wedding Dress – with long gloves will be reminiscent of the fairy tale wedding in your winter wonderland theme.
- The Details – of a winter wedding are infinite by making use of snowflakes, icicles, bells and crystal accents to decorate the venue.
- The Wedding Cake – made of a tower of cupcakes decorated in blue and silver with white icing is a trend for winter weddings.
- Flowers – are traditional roses or calla lilies for a winter wedding. However, fuller flowers are trending by adding bells and crystals making the blooms even more stunning.
Our affordable Deluxe Wedding Package allows you to personalize your event and still be within your budget.
We schedule appointments 7 days a week. Call 215-343-1630 or visit our website to request more information on your Bucks County Wedding.