There are some great new Wedding Day Trends these days that you may want to think about adding perhaps one new ‘style’ to your Wedding Day or Reception.
- Adding some color in your Wedding Dress
- Add your personality to the Wedding Cake topper – there are thousands out there
- Add ‘flavor’ to the Wedding Cake
- Unique decoration ideas – think outside the traditional wedding box with personalized ideas
- Have a Theme Wedding – base the wedding on a certain decade
- Have an Outdoor Wedding – add a unique plant as the centerpiece
This is your day and your life time of memories.
When I think of Cosmos my mind immediately goes to the Sex and the City cocktail. However, Cosmos the flower is the Hottest new bridal floral. Available in bright summery hues, this will be perfect for your bridal party look.
If you are looking for inspiration for your summer wedding, try this hot new trend. Summer Green is the color. How about pairing green with an orchid purple. Or for the beachside look, green and aqua are totally tropical.
How about a Butter Cream Frosted Chocolate Wedding Cake? Chocolate cake is not just for the groom any longer.
Another new flavor fashion trend is the Wedding Candy Buffet. This new style is turning into a tradition. You can’t beat the smell of chocolate when it is pleasingly presented as a fun activity for hungry guests. Candy buffets can range from chocolates in colors to match the wedding to whimsical for the young bride and can be presented as hors d’oeuvres or the take home favor that won’t be tossed aside.