Chances are astronomical that whenever a couple announces a new engagement, the conversation will swiftly turn to the breadth and width of the impending nuptials. While this knee jerk-reaction to the word “wedding” is understandable, one must remember that not every celebration of marriage must be measured in tonnage.
The wedding coordinators at the Warrington Country Club are expert in planning a Bucks County wedding of any size. A small, more intimate celebration may be more preferable to the wedding couple than the big, splashy, event-of-the-century type of affair for a variety of reasons:
1. The budget is small—fewer guests, by its very nature, cost less. Or, if the couple is determined to indulge their guests with only the finest of culinary offerings, the couple can treat fewer guests like royalty and not blow the lid off the budget.
2. Creative freedom—a small event allows the couple to customize the day and fully express who they are. This kind of personalization tends to get watered down when the numbers on the invitation list goes up.
3. Emotional connection — with fewer people to contend with, the couple can spend more of their precious time with the very people who mean the most to them. Also, the guests in attendance feel welcomed, special and more intimately connected with the couple because, well, they made the cut…
4. Everyone can play – Requesting assistance with the minor tasks that come along with planning any event is an easier ask when the event is small, as opposed to asking for help with an event resembling the size of fleet week.
5. Creating an atmosphere that celebrates the guests as much as the wedding couple – Very few people make it to the alter without a parade of people behind them who helped get them along to this stage in life. Why should this day be just about the newly married couple? Fewer guests mean everyone is celebrated. Everyone is in the pictures, everyone has a chance wish the couple well, and everyone is attendance matters.
No waiting in a reception line, no impersonal “table 7” cards – Plan an event that is personal, intimate and memorable for all in attendance.
Call us at 215-343-1630, or request more information about making your small Bucks County Wedding the biggest event of a lifetime!!