First, let us say, congratulations on your engagement! This very exciting time in your life can sometimes become consumed with the task of planning your wedding. Next to choosing the date for your big day, choosing your wedding venue is one of the most important decisions you will have to make. We understand you are busy researching every possible place for a Philadelphia wedding ceremony, so to save you time, we have compiled a list of all the reasons you should choose Warrington Country Club as your wedding venue:
Made popular a few years ago by what was called an “anthropologie” style wedding, vintage rustic weddings now have become popular choice among brides and grooms. Less “fussy” than other wedding themes, inspiration for a rustic, country or vintage wedding can be found in a number of places, most notably, nature itself.
From the shabby-chic-style wedding to the more flea-market-style wedding, a rustic wedding can be particularly stunning during the winter months because these weddings showcase the natural beauty of their surroundings. Mixing unexpected seasonal elements with elegant neutral details, with a hint of sparkle and sequins, can create a winter rustic wedding that is full of surprises!
When the 2008 recession was at its height, many companies scaled back, or out right cancelled, the corporate holiday party. In the years since, the office Christmas party has slowly made a come back, seemingly returning to pre-2008 levels last year. According to a poll by the Society for Human Resource Management, 72 percent of respondents attended a company celebration, up from 68 percent in 2011 and 61 percent in 2010 and 2009.
The signs are clear − corporate America is ready to celebrate again.
If you are planning a corporate holiday event, there are a number of ways that you can make it memorable, including decorations, menu selections, entertainment, all which emanate from a theme.
Themed Christmas parties are a great way to get everyone into the holiday spirit and make fun memories together. This bonding opportunity (besides being fun) is a great way to build corporate identity and camaraderie between employees – potentially leading to greater corporate profits!
Corporate Holiday Party Themes Ideas
- Choose a favorite holiday movie and revolve the theme around the characters, setting, and plot. A few movies to pick from are A Christmas Story, Bad Santa, Elf, A Christmas Carol, It’s a Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th Street.
- Decorate the party space like a tropical destination, with palm trees and other tropical island-inspired decorations. Hire luau dancers, and set up a barbeque station. Hand out leis, grass skirts, and tropical flowers for the partygoer’s hair.
- Make the Christmas party a black tie affair and give everyone an opportunity to dress in gowns and tuxes.
- For party planners who are an even more ambitious, extend the haute theme further and make the affair Mad Men chic.
- Throw a costume party! Have attendees dress up in 70′s or 80’s clothes, as their favorite movie character, or make it a masquerade ball.
- Give employees the chance to be kids again and transform the party space into a carnival. Rent booths, entertainment, games, and workers to run the entire event. Serve fun food like cotton candy, popcorn, hot dogs, and soda fountain drinks.
Experience The Warrington Country Club
Event designers at The Warrington Country Club will personally guide you through every step to ensure you a perfect and memorable corporate event. The Warrington offers Sit-Down, Station, and Buffet Menus for holiday engagements, and can help you plan a memorable corporate holiday party.
The Warrington Country Club provides every detail that will make your company celebration or meeting a successful and memorable event. Technical options include:
- Free Wireless Internet
- Projector, Projector Screen, Remote, Podium, Speakers
- Wireless Microphone, Laptop, iPod, All Audio/Visual Needs
- All Connections for PC or MAC
- Technical Expert to ensure a perfectly executed event!
Contact one of our sales managers at 215-343-1630 or email us about hosting a corporate holiday event that will long be remembered.
New Year’s Eve in the Philadelphia area just got a lot more exciting. The Warrington, Bucks County’s premiere country club and party venue, is bringing in 2014 with style with a very special New Year’s Eve party.
This past year has been an exciting one for The Warrington, as we were able to debut our newly renovated banquet halls and facilities. To celebrate, we’re inviting you to come check out our new look while enjoying the most exciting New Year’s Eve in the Bucks County and Greater Philadelphia area. Join us at 8pm on December 31st for a night that will include dancing, live music, decadent food and premium drinks and spirits.
With admission, guests will be treated to a five-hour open bar featuring top-shelf beverages. There will be plenty of room for dancing, as guests will be treated to live music courtesy of Second Vision, one of Philadelphia’s most enjoyed wedding and event bands. Of course, food will be served from our impressive menu, which includes butlered hors d’oeuvres, carving tables, pasta stations and assorted desserts. At midnight, The Warrington will happily serve complimentary champagne so guests can properly toast to a healthy and prosperous New Year before spending the rest of the night dancing, socializing and enjoying complementary party favors and photo booth pictures.
While taking a break from what will be one of the best New Year’s Eve parties in the Greater Philadelphia area, guests will also be able to view and enjoy The Warrington’s new renovations, which include spaciously redesigned ballrooms and bridal suites, beautiful new windows and other modern amenities.
Tickets to The Warrington’s New Year’s Eve Party are extremely limited. Admission is $99 per person which includes tax, gratuity and party favors. Private tables are available to parties of 8 or more guests. To help ensure a safe evening for our guests, discounted hotel rooms will be provided by the Hampton Inn & Homewood Suites, located just a half mile away from the party.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Warrington Country Club is one of Bucks County’s premier wedding caterers and foremost event planning specialists in Bucks and Montgomery Counties, Philadelphia and New Jersey. Located on five scenic acres in beautiful Bucks County, PA, The Warrington is the perfect place to turn your vision into a reality, with the picturesque setting, contemporary but elegant facility, freshly prepared food, and dedicated staff.
If you are planning a 2014 wedding, it might be helpful to know the 2014 wedding color trends. When planning such a significant event as a wedding, it is important to remember that color and style is a personal choice, and one’s individual favorites must be considered above all else. However, the knowledge of trends can help brides and grooms plan a wedding that is current, fresh, and visually exciting.
The following are the latest in color trends for 2014:
Known as the “color of trust”, rich hues of blue are the predominant color for 2014 weddings. Expect richer blues such as navy, cobalt, royal and midnight blue to overtake lighter hues of teal and turquoise in popularity. Strong and bold, these blues are particularly striking in combination with white, gold, silver, purple, raspberry, fuchsia or red—all perfect for a winter wedding.
The uniting of royal blue and white will be the leading combination in wedding décor, as well as couture. Consider surrounding the dance floor with dazzling blue lighting and glowing candles to help create that romantic winter wedding wonderland!
Playing off the dominant rich blues, look for the attractive pairing of magenta or deep purple with light pink, creating what will be called “elegant blush” in 2014. Ice blue combined with grey, jade green or silver could also be in demand. This unique combination will give a contemporary ambience not only to a wedding dress or groom’s suit, but will add particular elegance to the bouquets and table centerpieces for a winter or spring wedding.
As the interest in nature and ecology increases, the popularity of green is ever rising. The classic range of greens, such as pale chartreuse and avocado, will still be popular, but the color of mint (especially paired with peach) will be particularly popular in 2014.
No matter what colors you choose, we understand your wedding is of the utmost importance. The event designers of The Warrington Country Club will personally guide you through every step of the wedding planning process, ensuring that the bridal couple has a perfect and memorable day.
Brides and grooms find the complimentary assistance of our experienced, knowledgeable wedding coordinators to be a priceless addition to the event planning services that we offer.
Contact one of our event managers at the Warrington Country Club today at 215-343-1630, or email us.
Frost on the pumpkin is a clear indicator that temperatures are plunging outside, just as holiday party planning is heating up at the Warrington Country Club. Don’t let the presence of trick-or-treaters distract you – holiday party planning is in full swing at The Warrington!
The Warrington Country Club is the perfect venue for a holiday office party, as well as your private party for family and friends. With the recent addition of our elegant new Arbor Room, featuring sweeping views that overlooks a dramatically lit landscape, newly renovated restrooms and refurbished ballrooms, party planners throughout Bucks and Montgomery Counties have more choices than ever for creating a special event for their yuletide guests.
The sophisticated and newly refreshed facilities aren’t the only reason to choose the Warrington for your holiday party. The experienced and dedicated staff, including the talents of Executive Chef, David Harley, sets The Warrington head and shoulders above other venues. Our experienced event planners takes the pressure off of you by managing every detail of your affair, guiding you through every step, answering any question, and ensuring you a stress-free and perfect holiday celebration!
Tips for planning the perfect holiday party:
- Choose the date and pick the venue
This should be the first thing one must do when hosting a holiday party. Requesting a date is easy at The Warrington. Just visit our website or call 215-343-1630 to speak to one of our event planners.
- Make the guest list
Once you have settled on the date, its time to develop the guest list and, like Santa himself, check it twice. Consider inviting people who may not know each other so there are new faces for people to start up a conversation with, or arrange seating that will encourage mingling. Send out a “save the date” invitation ASAP so your guests can plan to attend your event first, before other offers come rolling in. Give them something to talk about and make them anxiously await YOUR party.
- Pick the menu
The Warrington catering services offers sit-down, station, and buffet menus for any type of special event. We specialize in fresh quality food, boldly displayed, with the perfect fusion of color, taste, and presentation.
4. Use the internet for inspiration
The seemingly infinite information found on blogs and websites provides access to creative ideas to discuss with our planners. The event team at The Warrington has started a Pinterest page to provide you with some inspiration to get you started. We invite you to follow us for the latest trends in professional event planning, gourmet food, elegant décor, and more!
Whether you’re hosting a jolly office luncheon, a merry client dinner party or a festive yuletide gathering with colleagues, The Warrington will make sure your holiday event shines brightly. Visit our website, email or call us at 215-343-1630 to start planning your memorable holiday party today.
The elegant yet contemporary site design reflects the numerous renovations that are complete and have greatly upgraded our catering hall. New windows have filled the Arbor Room with light, creating refined ambiance for cocktail hours, corporate events, or any other event. Other renovations include completely refurbished ballrooms, cocktail, and bridal rooms and brand new modern men and women’s bathrooms on the main level. Significant upgrades have also been added to the property, including exquisite landscaping, picturesque gardens, newly paved parking lot, and a stylish new sign to welcome our guests.
Many of the features that we are known for will remain, such as delicious food and exceptional customer service. The executive chef, David Harley, specializes in the perfect fusion of color, taste, and presentation − that is boldly displayed at every event at the Warrington.
Some of the features on our new website include the “Virtual Tour” page which provides a picture slideshow of the property and a view of each of the rooms. Our, “What Our Customers Are Saying” page which shares reviews from real customers, and our “Request a Date” page with a form to be filled out and reviewed by one of our experienced event planners.
For more information, please contact us.
So you’ve recently gotten engaged?! Congratulations, and welcome to one of the most exhilarating times of your life! There are so many decisions ahead, both large and small, that sometimes it may feel overwhelming. This is where having a wedding planning partner like those at the Warrington Country Club can be an invaluable resource.
Food, decorations, entertainment and more – the experienced, knowledgeable wedding coordinator from The Warrington Country Club will assist you in coordinating a trouble-free memorable day.
Every wedding, like the bride, is unique, and will work hard to let you’re your individuality shine. The following are just a few upcoming wedding trends to help make your day an once-in-a-lifetime standout:
1. Formal: Think black tie and full-length gowns for the couple, family and guests. Crystal glass wear and gold silverware and shiny chargers grace the tables. Gleaming chandeliers cast a perfect glow over the your perfect event.
2. Funny: Add color and interesting poses to your wedding photographs! Make sure you have tonnes of moustaches, luscious lips and top hats to finish off your theatrics. Photo booths are becoming increasingly popular. Choose props that translate into design ideas you can use throughout your wedding stationery, table decorations and to make the basis for your wedding theme.
3. Colorful: Use bright, almost fluorescent hints of color on a base of neutral shades. Zigzagging patterns, known, as “Chevron” is a hot trend. This spikey design looks fabulous on napkins, table runners, in bridesmaid accessories and of course on your wedding invitations.
4. Pet-fabulous: Pets are like family − and there’s no way family is staying behind on your big day! More couples are finding unique ways to include their pets in their wedding ceremonies by giving them wedding party roles. Cats and dogs are popping up at weddings dressed for the occasion or posing for photos that appear on invitations, save-the-dates and thank you cards.
5. Cake in a Jar: The season’s hottest, tastiest trend in favors.
6. Give Your Wedding A Hashtag: Encourage your guests to take lots of photos at the wedding and then post them on Instagram using a hashtag that’s unique to the celebration. Everyone, even those not in attendances, can follow-along!
We schedule appointments 7 days a week to discuss our all-inclusive wedding packages. Call us for information or to check available dates at 215-343-1630 or request more information on your Bucks County Wedding.
1. Make It Fun: Fun elements give a good-natured feel to your wedding day. For example, photo booths are becoming increasingly popular, and the props used can make the basis for your wedding theme. Props that represent the bride and groom’s personalities are great plus and can add some real color and interesting poses to the wedding photographs. Make sure to have tonnes of moustaches, luscious lips and top hats to finish off the theatrics! Transform the props into design ideas that can be incorporated throughout the wedding stationery, table decorations, etc.
2. Make It Posh: Candles and chandeliers are huge this wedding season and can add a mood and aristocracy to the reception. For outside events use hanging glass candle jars, Christmas lights and chandeliers dangling from the trees. Indoors, take advantage of high ceilings with extra special crystal chandeliers or create an indoor canopy of lights. Indoors or outdoors, be sure to suspend candles from tall floral arrangements or cluster candles in groups.
3. Make It…Pork?: The Entrée of the Year is Pork! Surprise guests and cater to the foodies with a main course that veers away from the expected beef or chicken offerings. Whether the wedding style is fun, chic, traditional, southern-style, elegant or funky, brides across the board are demanding elegant, restaurant quality, gourmet style menu offerings for their guests.
4. Make It Pop: The cake, that is. The dominating cake trend right now is clean and modern − with just one amazing pop of embellishment such as a bow, monogram or flower. The other major style takes the opposite tack, using eye-popping color or all-over appliqués. And finally, a traditional idea has come around again: Brides are requesting cakes that mimic wedding-dress details such as lace.
5. Make It Move: Gone are the days of the electric slide, that leads to the 1950’s set, followed by the 1980’s set, sprinkled with a few pop chart hits to get the crowd limping (or not) to the dance floor. Brides and grooms now want to mix genres and play everything from James Brown to Michael Jackson to Beyoncé in the same set and appeal to everyone at the wedding. Blending electronic music, Mumford & Sons, sexy Brazilian house and bossa nova is a refreshing change that really gets the party started. Another surprising trend is to have live musicians that play along with the DJ.
Let the helpful event planners at the Warrington Country Clubs personalize your event − and still be within your budget. Call us at (215) 343-1630 to get started planning the days of your dreams!
Once again Warrington Country Club has been awarded Wedding Wire Bride’s Choice Award for 2013. This means we are in the top 5% of Wedding Pros nationwide! The WeddingWire Bride’s Choice Awards™ recognizes the top local wedding professionals from the WeddingWire Network that demonstrate excellence in quality, service, responsiveness and professionalism. Unlike other awards in which winners are selected by the organization, the WeddingWire Bride’s Choice Awards™ are determined solely by the reviews from over 1.2 million newlyweds.
The Warrington Country Club has completed several transformations over the past year. Come See What’s New